Features and Benefits
- Three sizes 630mm, 710mm, 800mm
- The additional attenuator allows for a lower discharge sound spectrum to be generated to meet planning authorities criteria
- A cushioned rubber edging minimises noise when outlet shutter blades fall into the closed position. Blades are inter-linked to eliminate lifting in cross winds and the associated noise this can generate
- Low silhouette design provides a tidy and unobtrusive appearance
- Supplied as ready assembled units for either on or off ridge installations the units are simple and costeffective to install compared to circular vertical discharge units
- Easy internal access for cleaning and maintenance
- Agri-jet top sections can be coloured to suit local planning requirements, at additional cost
Meeting the criteria of local planning authorities is becoming increasingly difficult as most standard fans produce similar levels of noise. During the daytime hours of 7am to 11pm, noise levels of 55dBA to 63dBA are generally permitted. At night between the hours of 11pm and 7am, when fewer fans are normally required thanks to lower external temperatures, this reduces to only 45dBA to 57dBA. When planning permission is being sought, even lower noise levels would be preferable and therefore more readily accepted by the relevant authorities.
We build these units in partnership with our sister company Acoustica, who are noise control experts. Please contact us with your needs and we can tune the Agri-Jet Silent to meet your sound level requirements.