Hydor’s range of direct spark and pilot ignition radiant heaters have been specifi cally designed to provide an e cient and cost saving heating method for poultry farms.
Features and Benefits
- Heating capacity of 40,900 Btu/hr (12kW)
- Unique 60° ‘angled’ stainless steel insulated emitter
- Larger surface area efficiently delivers heat directly to the birds
- Enclosed Insulation will not crumble or distort
- Unique ‘Quick Adjust’, ‘Low Profile’ hanging bracket raises the brooder closer to the roof when not in use
- ‘Spun’ Aluminium canopy- maximises downward heat effect
- Durable stainless steel gas line from the gas valve to the main burner
- Average number of birds per SRB40 CE Pilot Brooder; Broilers 2000-3000, Pullets 1500-2000, Pheasants 1500-2000, Ducks 750-1000, Turkeys 750-1000
Whilst there is a particular emphasis upon commercial rearing of broilers, pullets and other birds, ignition brooders are equally suited for smaller rearers.
Hydor’s Poultry Brooders use radiant heaters which are designed to warm the bird directly. The benefits of radiant heaters is the design which offers direct heat where it is needed, at your birds.
Radiant heat helps keep the litter area dry and warms the birds directly – saving fuel. Whole house heaters force the heated air to the upper areas of the house first, then to the floor area.