Munters Rotem RLED 2.0 Lighting Controller
- 2 independent channels with Auto/Manual/Off
- Flicker free operation works with nearly all LED bulbs
- Standalone or compatible with your existing controller
The Munters Rotem RLED 2.0 features advanced electronic circuits that can offer complete flicker-free lighting control for almost all LED bulbs at any intensity.
It features a comprehensive software package that provides high calibre, stable dimming capability or integration to your existing controller with 0 to 10v control.
Features & Benefits
- 2 independent channels with Auto/Manual/Off mode provide lighting only when required
- Simple calibration process enables support for almost all LED bulbs on the market
- Lights can be dimmed to extremely low levels of light intensity with a high level of stability that extends bulb life
- Keyhole mounting, Rugged terminals, watertight seals for power cables that simplify the installation whilst meeting rigorous poultry house condition requirements
- Settings are saved internally and resume after a power failure which ensures continuity
- Eliminates light flickering
- Programmable brightness control by analogue signal 0-10 VDC from your existing controller
- Standalone or integrate multiple units with your existing Rotem controller to provide up to 10 lanes of lighting control
- Maximum output current: 1200 VA (230/115 VAC)
The RLED 2.0 features a simple calibration process that enables the light dimmer to support practically any light bulb on the market. After a simple calibration procedure, the RLED 2.0 automatically adjusts the voltage to meet your exact needs.
Improved stability reduces flickering during the dimming process, enabling you to reach low light levels with an extraordinary level of efficiency. The end result is a simple to use, highly reliable, and versatile product.