Features and Benefits
- 4 model ratings
- Three package lengths available
- IP55 rated burner box and fan, complete with fresh air flexible connector, clips and outlet screen
- Flake free emitter tube surface -for a safer and cleaner working environment
- Suitable for Propane and Natural Gas
- Aluminium reflectors designed utilising the tested and proven superior material to maximise downward radiation
- Lightweight construction -supplied in 3m sections, easy to assemble and fit
- Efficient and cost-saving heating method
Tubular radiant heating can play a significant role in reducing energy usage for heating in boiler production, as demonstrated in a trial carried out by Farm Energy. This heater type resolves many of the management problems inherent in older style radiant spot brooder heaters, due to their higher capacity and ability to distribute heat over a much larger area.
Hydor’s radiant tube heaters feature a long gas fired tube. The heat emission area is spread along the tube length ensuring the uniformity of radiant output, and the unit heater ratings can be much higher. This solves a common issue of localised “spot” radiant output, where a large number of smaller heaters must be used to meet the building’s requirements.