Hydro Systems Chemilizer 2%
- Super precise, fluid powered injector
- Diaphragm design works with tough water sources
- By-pass injection ensures the longest motor life in the industry
- Designed for the strongest corrosive chemicals
The Chemilizer is a proportional liquid chemical injector that injects a precise amount of chemical in proportion to a volume of water. The Chemilizer is an industry-leading chemical injector that utilises years of proven diaphragm technology. Powered by the existing water supply, the internal motor drives the chemical pump, injecting very precise amounts of chemical.
Features and Benefits
- Water driven pump – no electricity required
- The diaphragm design works with tough water sources
- The by-pass injection and Silicone and Viton components decrease chances of chemical corrosion
- Low-cost, minimal maintenance required
- Available in six different dilution ratios
Chemilizer has the Longest-Lasting Motor in the Industry
The Chemilizer is the only medicator in the industry to combine diaphragm pump technology and chemical bypass design. These 2 features result in the most durable motor in the animal production industry.
The Original Diaphragm Pump
The Chemilizer is the first pump to use diaphragm technology. The diaphragm pump is your best option when working with a low flow or tough water source. Pump pond and well water without the use of a filter.
By-Pass Chemical Injection Design
Most medicators on the market today expose their motors to corrosive chemicals| damaging the motor and leading to costly repairs or replacements. With the by-pass chemical injection design of the Chemilizer| the motor is protected from the corrosive chemicals and lasts longer.
Now Featuring the New| Heavy-Duty Gasket Pump
The Chemilizer’s new Gasket Pump lasts longer with less maintenance.
- Increased durability due to the greater surface area of the gasket
- No O-rings or silicone inside the sleeve
- Thicker gasket material stands up to the harshest chemicals in the industry