- Fast return on investment through on average 15% fuel saving
- Hardy construction is fit and forget, perfect for harsh environments
- Reduces the heat losses of your building through the structure
Features and Benefits
- High-efficiency 500mm and 630mm axial fan models are easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance
- Suspension eyelets fitted as standard for easy installation
- Quick return on investment through lower heating fuel usage
- Robust, heavy-duty construction for arduous agricultural conditions such as poultry houses
Warm heated air rises to the highest point of an enclosed area, thereby causing cooler air to reside at floor level. Traditionally, temperatures have been maintained at floor level by continued and prolonged use of heaters to saturate the entire building with heat. This results in much higher fuel consumption and relative energy expenditure.
With Hydor Destratification fans installed in the ceiling space, the accumulated warm air is redistributed down towards floor level and re-circulated around the building.
This operation creates a more even temperature around the housing and allows the floor level temperature to be sustained for a longer period of time without the prolonged and frequent use of heaters, thereby reducing energy expenditure significantly