Features and Benefits
- Reduces temperatures below the external ambient in summer months • Fine nozzles mean the water is evaporated quickly
- Increases humidity in winter months, particularly useful when using heaters
- Climate computer-controlled for maximum benefits
- Ultra fine mist produced from quality nozzles quickly interacts with the air
- Air does not become oversaturated
- Reduced insect infestation
- Lowers fan energy consumption due to reduced usage
- Reduced temperature due to solar radiation
- Simple to install and cost-effective
- Efficient, low water consumption
Mechanical forced ventilation cannot cool the inside temperature lower than the temperature outside. Therefore on hot summer days, with a temperature of 30°C outside, the lowest possible temperature inside your building will be 30°C using only fans to cool.
An additional cooling system will be required, in order to lower the temperature further. The Hydor Evaporative Cooling System has been proven to reduce temperatures by up to 6°C on hot days and energy usage from fans is also reduced as the temperatures are kept lower, which means the fans run less frequently or at lower speeds.
Hydor evaporative cooling systems are suitable for poultry, dairy and pig environments.