The large Hi-Flow Pedestal air circulation fans are designed for use in a wide variety of agriculture and horticulture applications.
Whether it is for your livestock or staff, Hydor pedestal fans provide powerful, cool, yet effective, positive air movement, thereby improving the environmental conditions for both humans and animals.
Features and Benefits
- Control of insects in the summer months – many insects and flies are discouraged by the constant airflow created by the circulating fans
- Provides a reduction in livestock heat stress, thereby reducing veterinary expenses
- Air circulation results in improved root growth and a healthier plant in horticulture applications
- Air circulation moves fumes away from animals, circulating gases to a higher level for extraction at roof level
- Free standing air circulation fan
- 3 speed settings
- Black meshed guard for protection
Motors are three speed induction, with sealed for life
bearings, suitable for operating temperatures up to +45 ℃.
The fan blades are constructed from high quality aluminium, fully balanced, with epoxy powder coated black finish for aesthetic appearance.
All units are suitable for Single Phase 220V to 240V 50Hz operation.
The all metal fan casing provides a long lasting robust construction. Guards are black painted wire with additional radial supports to provide increased stiffness. The Hi-Flow Pedestal Circulation Fan is supported by a heavy duty cast iron base which provides added sturdiness and durability for the unit.
Each Hi-Flow Pedestal Circulation Fan has a 12 month warranty.