The Hydor HV Wall Mounted Belt Drive shuttered fan unit is specifically designed to ventilate agricultural buildings and support the minimum ventilation requirements of livestock. The range provides high air output combined with minimal energy consumption.
Features and Benefits
- Extensively tested in agriculture
- Features a centrifugally operated backdraught shutter on the external side to retain building heat and mesh safety guard on the inside
- Additional Light baffle available to control internal Lux levels
- Up to 50°C operating temperature
- All components available as spares for minimum downtime
- ErP compliant
Constructed from galvanised steel with a specially designed stainless steel impeller, these fans are extremely hard wearing and robust. The drive mechanism includes sealed for life maintenance-free ball bearings, which means low noise and vibration levels, perfect for use in livestock ventilation.
The HV range is supplied fully assembled with internal and external safety guards.