Manufactured from extruded aluminium which is powder coated black with plastic covered 25mm foil Xtratherm; our cover can reduce heat loss through your HV Belt Drive Fans by up to 7 times.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce heat loss through the fans by up to 7 times
- Easy to install
- Cost saving by reducing heating costs
- Can be installed on the air inlets or exhaust outlet of fans
- Can be fitted to most gable fans
- Prevents ingress of contaminants
The vast majority of extraction fans are inactive during cold winter periods during which large heat losses occur through the ventilation opening. In order to reduce such costly heat losses, fans can be fitted with insulation panels. In this way generated heat can be kept inside the building and the outside adverse weather conditions kept out.
Available to fit the following HV fans:
800, 1000, 1250, 1500 & 2000.