Hydro Systems AquaBlend Xtreme 2% Variable
- Designed to handle both liquid chemicals and wettable powders
- Uses industry standard mounts and fittings for fast deployment into existing installations
- Tool free maintenance and spares catalogue ensure minimum downtime
- Proven to give continued accurate injections time after time vs the competition
AquaBlend Xtreme has been specifically designed to not only accurately medicate water but is also compatible with water line cleaning chemicals used in agricultural applications.
Features and Benefits
- Durable, rugged construction
- Unique tool-free maintenance
- Large injection range of 0.2%-2% that delivers continuously accurate injection over time
- Uses the same industry-standard fittings and mount as your existing unit for easy installation
- All components available as a kit or individual spares for fast service with minimum downtime
- Pump spings on unique bushes for unrivalled endurance
- Fully rotating lower end so inlet hose doesn’t spin on adjustment
- Modular interchangeable internals available to swap between 2% and 5% models without buying a completely new unit.
- Inlet tube specifically engineered with a weighted strainer/filter designed not to clog
The AquaBlend Xtreme injector is specifically engineered to accurately medicate and/or treat water in most agricultural environments. It is designed to handle both liquid chemicals and wettable powders.
AquaBlend Xtreme features highly engineered materials that come in contact with the chemical that is being diluted to provide advanced chemical resistance.
Common water disinfectants and water line cleaners that can be used with AquaBlend Xtreme are:
- Acetic Acid
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Butyric Acid
- Calcium Chloride
- Chlorine (500 ppm or less)
- Citric Acid
- Copper Sulfate
- Formic Acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Lactic Acid
- Peracetic Acid (5% or less)
- Phosphoric Acid
- Propionic Acid
- Sodium Hypochlorite