LSL co 2200W LED Single Channel Programmable Dimmer
- Controller with built in 2200W dimmer
- Soft lamp start
- Full 0-10V control
- Sunrise and sunset control
- 24-hour clock with 5 individual mode settings
An easy to use controller with built-in 2200W dimmer to enable time/day/lux level with sunrise and sunset control for LSLCo IP67 LED lights.
Features and Benefits
- 220-240V AC 50Hz
- Ambient operating temperature -15ºC to +50ºC
- IP54 Surface mounted steel enclosure
- The controller has a 24-hour clock with 5 individual mode settings for time, day and light levels
- Non-volatile memory – will keep its settings even after a power loss
- Single-channel output 2200W (approx. 25 LSLCo lights) 5% -100%. Compatible with leading & trailing edge
- Dimmer: Power factor =>0.97
- Control: Single channel output 0-10V
The Simulated Lighting Environmental Controller SLEC® unit offers the latest technology for animal welfare lighting for LED dimming (2200W) and control.
Whether for poultry houses or pig sheds which require simulated dawn to dusk setting and setting Lux light levels providing minimal distress to free-range hens, colony hens, barn hens, multi-tier chickens, rearing chickens, broilers or pig sheds.