Munters Rotem Comm-Box
- Enables full remote monitoring from single sheds to multiple farms
- Accessible by a web page or smartphone app
- Standalone or in addition to the Rotem communicator for added alarms and events functionality.
Features & Benefits
- Cloud-based access to controllers; multiple, simultaneous users can have network access
- Local communication via wired or wireless communication
- Status reports provide critical information on house functions and animal statistics
- Enables control over multiple farms from a single login
- Full control over your farm’s controllers
- Overview of houses’ activities
- User customised dashboard
- Displays a comparison of houses’ main performance parameters
Smart Phone Application
- Fully enabled mobile control device
- Consistent look and feel with the Web Application
- Supports push notifications
Installed as an add-on to the Communicator, the two units provide a complete service package; the Communicator supplies its proven alarms & events functionality, while Comm-Box enables remote monitoring & control via the Web & Cloud.
The Comm-Box can also be installed as a stand-alone unit for customers that only require web access without remote alarms or events monitoring.
From a single computer, tablet, or smartphone you can manage your entire network.
RotemNet Web is Rotem’s web application that provides the software interface to your controllers. In addition
to the control and data access, RotemNet Web is fully flexible, supporting:
- Who can access which groups of farms
- Defining different permission levels for each user
- Allowing each user to define how they want to view the data (for example, in which language)