Munters Rotem RSW-2 Silo Weighing Control System
- Precise feed silo weighing control
- Control pre-set feed times with full or restricted feeding
- Collects crucial daily data on feeding
- Automatic activation of delivery augers, feeders, lights & alarms
Feed control system for pig, poultry and dairy farms. The RSW-2 is a silo weighing control system that allows the grower to precisely control feed deliveries, feed inventory and feed conversion. Feed dispensing can be set to preset times for mealtime feeding, continuous full feeding or restricted feeding.
Features and Benefits
- Program for general purpose (poultry and swine), swine, breeders and pullets: RSW-2 manages the entire restricted feeding procedure, distinguishing male from female birds (for breeders) and distributing accurate quantities of feed to each feeding line at preset times
- RSW-2 monitors feed consumption, measuring quantities consumed per hour and per day • Automatic activation of delivery augers, feeders, lights & alarms
- Automatic registration of feed deliveries, including quantity, date and time
- Crucial daily data collected, saved & displayed throughout the growth cycle regarding feed & water consumption, live animal weight, feed conversion and bird mortality
- Up to 10 feeding cycles per day
- Controls up to 2 feeding augers, 16 feeding lines, up to 12 silo load cells, and up to 10 lighting times per day
Unique versions exist for poultry (both broilers and breeders) as well as pigs. In addition, an easy-to-use model providing the basic functions is also available.