The Agri-Jet Roof Mounted chimney is a high-velocity jet extraction unit for on or off-ridge installations, built to your specification.
The design of the inlet ensures that it operates at high efficiency by maximising airflow and operating at low back pressure – minimising operating costs.
Features and Benefits
- Three sizes 630mm, 710mm, 800mm.
- High efficiency fan easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance.
- Minimal back pressure ensures maximum fan efficiency.
- High velocity exhaust jet of approximately 60 feet ensures no roof dust deposit.
- Plastic thermal barrier trunk reduces noise levels and in-house condensation.
- Available with Light Baffle to reduce light levels through the unit to 0.1-0.15 lux
- Supplied as ready-assembled units for on-ridge or off-ridge installation.
- Roof mounted units can be opened using an optional cable system as a fail safe contingency.
Stale air is expelled through the cowl to a height of approximately 60 feet, ensuring that any dust, moisture, ammonia and smells are dissipated as they leave the building.