HV Mobile Belt Drive Fan 800mm 230V 3 Speed
- Moveable spot cooling to reduce the heat stress of your animals
- Long air throw easily changes the air in any area
- 3 Speed adjustment
- UK 3 pin plug for fast deployment
The Hydor HV Mobile Belt Drive Fan unit is specifically designed to ventilate agricultural buildings and support the minimum ventilation requirements of livestock. The range provides high air output combined with minimal energy consumption.
Features and Benefits
- Extensively tested in agriculture
- Up to 50°C operating temperature
- All components available as spares for minimum downtime
- ErP compliant
- Optional inverter model to allow precise speed control and a reduction in energy usage
Constructed from galvanised steel with a specially designed stainless steel impeller, these fans are extremely hard wearing and robust. The drive mechanism includes sealed for life maintenance-free ball bearings, which means low noise and vibration levels, perfect for use in livestock ventilation.
The HV range is supplied fully assembled with internal and external safety guards.