Hydor Bespoke Control Systems
- Controls are built to your exact requirements
- Complete in-house service ensuring panels are built on time to exacting specifications
- Designed and built logically to a standard that ensures ease of use and maintainability
We build bespoke control panels to meet customer-specific requirements while meeting all appropriate regulations.
Features and Benefits
- Control panels manufactured to exact specifications and agreed to timescales
- Personal service by our team of experienced engineers and sales/service departments.
- Full in house design capabilities. Panels are designed with the latest Electrical AutoCAD design software.
- Full electrical and functional testing ensuring that your panel works as it should on delivery.
- From small pump/fan starter controllers to complete multi-function poultry house controls
- As well as agricultural controls, we have build control panels for the following applications; Universities, Hospitals, Marine Services, Atomic Energy De-Commissioning Agents, Utility Services industries including water and wastewater treatment, HVAC, building management systems, air handling units and chemical dosing
Hydors’ 10,000 sq ft premises is an ideal base for manufacturing control panels of any size to your exact specification, requirements and agreed timescales.
Hydor provides a bespoke control panel service with experienced engineers, sales and service departments. Our experienced wiremen ensure the highest standards and level of expertise in the design and manufacture of your equipment.
Working from purpose-built manufacturing premises in the south-west, Hydor has full in house design capabilities, test facilities, and the latest Electrical AutoCAD design software.
We offer our clients custom-built panels from small pump/fan starter panels and bespoke drive systems to large intelligent poultry house control centers with all of our panels conforming to the latest industry standards.
All control panels are built by fully qualified personnel to the highest standards in panel wiring and assembly. Our panels are built logically to a standard that ensures ease of use and maintainability.