Munters Rotem One
- Intuitive, large 15.6” easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- Brings all critical information to one screen for fast monitoring
- Advanced features allow the control of all aspects of your installation including feed, ventilation, lighting and livestock weighing
Features and Benefits
- Large range of hardware combinations enables extremely flexible system design
- Less wiring to ventilation fans required (when used in conjunction with the HUBs)
- Expansion boxes support input/output devices, removing the need for additional controllers
- Improved software capabilities support an unlimited number of devices, including scales, meters, digital thermostats, and more
- Extended longevity of hardware components
- Minimal internal heat improves durability in hot climates
- Reduced electrical noise levels inside the controller improve signal quality
- Simplified troubleshooting enables detecting faulty cards easily and quickly
The touch screen brings together mission-critical data in one easy to read screen. Defining functions is done directly from a large screen designed for its ease of use.
Its modular architecture enables a high level of flexibility in its system design, supporting a large number of devices and up to 200 2HP heavy duty relays (including expansion units). Rotem One’s enclosure was designed to facilitate installation and maintenance, while a switch guard door keeps toggle switches securely in place.