Munters Rotem Platinum Touch
- Intuitive, easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- Brings all critical information to one screen for fast monitoring
- Advanced features allow the control of all aspects of your installation including feed, ventilation, lighting and livestock weighing
Featuring all the functionality of the current Platinum Controllers, the new screen provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that brings all the advantages of touch screens to your farm.
Features and Benefits
- Large range of hardware combinations enables extremely flexible system design
- Less wiring to ventilation fans required (when used in conjunction with the HUBs).
- Expansion boxes support input/output devices, removing the need for additional controllers
- Improved software capabilities support an unlimited number of devices, including scales, meters, digital thermostats, and more
- Extended longevity of hardware components
- Minimal internal heat improves durability in hot climates
- Reduced electrical noise levels inside the controller improve signal quality
- Simplified troubleshooting enables detecting faulty cards easily and quickly
The Touch screen brings together mission-critical data in one easy to read screen. Defining functions is done directly from a large screen designed for its ease of use. The sophisticated interface is intuitive, enabling a simplified setup. At the same time, the unit is built to work in the rigorous conditions found in barns.
The Platinum Touch comes in two models: (up to) 50 relays and a smaller unit supporting (up to) 30 relays. All functionality, including the screen size, is the same in both models.
As an option, the Platinum Touch Panel Mount edition can be installed directly into an electrical cabinet. This capability reduces costs for farmers wanting to install their controllers in this manner. The Platinum Touch includes important hardware upgrades and improvements.