HXP Plate Fan 560mm 4P/3PH
Plate Mounted Axial Flow Fan
- Industry Standard Size 560mm Plate Fan
- UK designed, built and tested on farm, for agriculture
- Efficient speed controllable motor
The HXP plate fan range has a heavy-duty construction and is a high quality, hard-working range of standard size plate fans designed to pass large volumes of air with high efficiencies on farm.
HXP Fans have a highly efficient and robust TENV motor, suitable for speed control, with proven reliability for long life and trouble-free operation. The adjustable pitch aerofoil impeller is dynamically balanced to ISO 14694 Grade G6.3. and factory set at an angle to provide maximum performance.
Features and Benefits
- Speed controllable and designed for continuous use in livestock applications
- The adjustable aerofoil impeller is dynamically balanced to provide maximum performance whilst ensuring reliability in critical livestock supporting applications, such as poultry
- Optional guards available
- All components available as spares for minimum downtime
- Available in reverse flow (B flow) upon request
- ErP compliant
- The full range includes sizes 450mm to 800mm diameter
The all metal fan casing provide a long lasting and robust construction. The units have been constructed from mild steel and suitably treated to ensure full corrosion protection. Fan plates shall have a powder coated polyester epoxy paint finish in pastel beige (RAL 7032).
Adjustable pitch aerofoil impellers are provided with blades made from high quality GRP. Impellers are factory set at an angle to provide maximum performance. The hubs are manufactured from die cast aluminium alloy (LM24). Assembled impellers are to be dynamically balanced to ISO 14694 Grade G6.3.
Cool running TENV motors constructed with a finned aluminium casing to give excellent heat dissipation and increased lifecycle.
Units are suitable for single phase 220 to 240V / 50Hz and three phase 380V to 415V / 50Hz operation.
All HXP units have a 12 month warranty.