Turbulator Recirculation Fan 450mm
- Hardy construction perfect for the agricultural environment
- Supplied with UK 3 pin plug for fast deployment
- Easy hanging installation and low running costs
The Turbulator range of recirculation fans provide constant airflow and are suitable for all year round ventilation.
Its strong construction was designed specifically for long service life in poultry, dairy and horticulture, removing condensation and providing evenness of temperature and humidity.
Features and Benefits
- Control of insects in the summer months — many insects and flies are discouraged by the constant airflow created by the circulating fans
- Provides a reduction in livestock heat stress, thereby reducing veterinary expenses
- Air circulation results in improved root growth and a healthier plant in horticulture applications
- Improved evaporation of moisture in the air eliminates condensation on walls and ceilings in winter
- Excellent for milking parlour cooling
- Excellent for circulating air in multi-tiered poultry houses, helping to dry litter in hard to reach areas
- The small footprint means minimal shadow in greenhouse applications
The Hydor Turbulator is a tough circulation fan designed for use in agriculture and horticulture from conception, featuring a profiled 1.2mm Aluzinc tube shell and internals that will not corrode in the harshest of farm environments.
The internal air rectifier straightens and smooths the air exiting the unit for an exceptional throw perfect for use on farm. From drying the bedding in multi-tiered poultry housing, creating uniform greenhouse atmospheres or spot cooling and fly control for your cattle while in holding areas.
The 6-bladed, balanced, Elta Fans impeller has endured thousands of hours of stress testing in our lab and on farm, proven to move high volumes of air with low vibration.