The Hydor HV Wall Mounted Belt Drive shuttered fan unit is specifically designed to ventilate agricultural buildings and support the minimum ventilation requirements of livestock. The range provides high air output combined with minimal energy consumption.
Features and Benefits
- Extensively tested in agriculture
- Features a centrifugally operated backdraught shutter on the external side to retain building heat and mesh safety guard on the inside.
- Additional Light baffle available to control internal Lux levels
- Up to 50°C operating temperature
- All components available as spares for minimum downtime
- ErP compliant
Constructed from galvanised steel with a specially designed stainless steel impeller, these fans are extremely hard wearing and robust. The drive mechanism includes sealed for life maintenance-free ball bearings, which means low noise and vibration levels, perfect for use in livestock ventilation.
The HV range is available in three variations; wall mounting with shutters, suspension mounting from the roof space or floor mounting with wheels. The HV range is supplied fully assembled with internal and external safety guards.
Six versions and five sizes; 800mm, 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm and 2000mm diameter, each with single or three-phase motors and the option of louvres and guards.
Units are suitable for single phase 220 to 240V / 50Hz.